About Stewart Sinclair
Stewart Sinclair is a writer from Ventura, California, currently based in Brooklyn, New York. .
- “The View From Up Here.” The Morning News. Essay. (April, 2015)
- “Lucky Dog.” New Orleans Review. Creative Non-Fiction. (March, 2015)
- Book Review: The Escape Artist, by Thomas Beller. New Orleans Review. (July, 2014)
- “Breaking Pierpont.” Short fiction. lentmag.com. (May, 2014)
- Book Review: Both Flesh and Not, by David Foster Wallace. For New Orleans Review (January, 2014).
- “An Open Letter to the Guy Who Stole My Truck.” Nola Vie. (November, 2013)
- “Apple’s Private Beach.” The Millions. Essay. (November, 2013)
- Book Review: Surfer Girls in the New World Order, by Krista Comer. For Interstitial: A Journal of Modern Culture and Events (Spring 2013).
- “Expect the Internet.” Airplane Reading: an online anthology of flight (Spring 2012).
- “The Somebody Else Up There Who Loves You.” Airplane Reading: an online anthology of flight (Fall 2011).